RedFlag Security offers a wide range of access control systems that are easy to operate, such as Kantech, Keyscan and CDVI systems.
The system can incorporate a wide selection of devices: keypads, swipe cards, key fobs, proximity cards, biometric access control (including fingerprint and eye iris reading) and rfid access control.
Access Control provides as much protection to your business facility as do other systems such as alarm systems and video surveillance.
Controlling access control systems restrict certain employees, vendors and others from entering sensitive areas, it limits access during specific time windows and provides an audit trail to track employee movement.
Our systems are flexible with a variety of advanced features:
- They can be single door units or systems controlling hundreds of doors and thousands of users.
- Entry is limited to authorized persons and/or limited hours of the day.
- It is easy to add or delete users either manually or via a PC program.
- A data log ( name, time, date) of users can be kept by the system.
- Suspend or delay access capability after a specific number of unsuccessful logon attempts.
- Remove obsolete user accounts as soon as the user leaves the company.
- Administrators can securely access the system locally and/or remotely.